At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Lead Analog IC Designer
The Lead Analog IC Designer is responsible for the design and development of analog/mixed signal IC circuit blocks from initial concept/specification through final verification of conformance to customer specifications.
- Candidate's background should include a minimum of 3 years of experience in CMOS SerDes or high-speed I/O IC design and development
- Working knowledge of a set of common SerDes standards and their electrical requirements
- Must have a thorough understanding of jitter and signal equalization techniques
- Proficient design experience in most of the following SerDes circuit blocks: Driver; Receiver; Serializer; Deserializer; Phase Interpolator; Low jitter PLL; High Speed Clock Distribution; Bias and Bandgap; and Voltage Regulators
- Excellent problem solving skills, analog aptitude, good communication skills, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Position requires proficiency in using CAD tools for circuit simulation, layout, and physical verification
- Cadence tool experience, lab test experience, and design experience at >10Gbps and in
- MSEE or PhD. EE
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.