About Our Innovation Digital Studios
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
About the role:
As a Lead Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Day to day you will:
· Lead the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
· You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
· Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
· Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
· Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
You are a technical team lead with experience leading AEM implementation projects. You have 8+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 3-4 yearsof Adobe AEM experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects. You have experience with AEM 6.2+ and are already familiar or working with AEM 6.4.
Your skillset likely includes:
· Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
· Experience with data migration in AEM
· Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
· Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
· Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
· Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus. Strong Java/J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
· We expect the candidate to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
· The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
· Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment is a must.