- Calculate liquid and gas settlements for the generation of producer payments on assigned systems through TIPS.
- Generate sales invoices and track payments. Monthly review of accounts receivable aging relating to specific assets.
- Process monthly journal entries and prepare detailed monthly gross margin reports.
- Track monthly imbalances by validating measurement volumes against scheduled volumes and against third party pipeline statements.
- Process and distribute settlement statements, imbalance statements, operator statements to the appropriate counterparties.
- Assist customers with settlement related questions.
- Maintain and update company changes and address changes in TIPS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience desired.
- Knowledge of midstream accounting desired.
- Strong computer skill set, detailed knowledge of TIPS required.
- Position requires teamwork, detail-oriented, organizational skills and good communication.