Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with superior healthcare. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of healthcare services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in healthcare across the region.
The Accountant Lead assists the Controller or Assistant Controller in all functions including posting, analyzing and processing accounting data.
- Completes month end close
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist financial management in preparation and completion of reports, surveys, projections, special projects, and analysis financial statements
- Conducts variance analysis on financial statements and provide explanations for unusual fluctuations.
- Performs in depth analysis of supply costs as compared to revenue and procedures performed.
- Works closely with supply chain to identify areas of cost savings
- Assists with audits of inventories
- Maintain sfixed asset sub-ledger
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. Masters or MBA preferred
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience