$80K — $100K *
The Lead QA Analyst at the CME Group is a dual purpose role where the Lead QA Analyst collaborates with Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Software Engineers in Test, Project Management, management, and peers in planning and executing tests verify software under test while ensuring compliance with the SDLC process. The role is also accountable for removing impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the product goals and deliverables. The role acts as a buffer between the team and any distracting influences. The role ensures that the Scrum process is used as intended. He/She is the enforcer of the rules of Scrum, often chairs key meetings, and challenges the team to improve. The percentage of time spent between the two roles would be split evenly but could vary through the course of the year.
• Communicate with a wide audience spanning both internal and external teams.
• Ensure that the team is complying with the SDLC process
• Execute responsibilities in addition to providing oversight and planning activities.
• Identify efficiency opportunities while also exploring innovation and means of implementing new technology/processes.
• Provide domain-level expertise both on the application under test and testing practices.
• Conduct triage sessions to help keep the backlog lean and organized. Track actions/issues and drive them to closure.
• Keep teams on track by removing impediments, protecting against outside interference and effectively managing cross team dependencies.
• Organize and ensure documentation and communication materials are maintained and kept up to date- agile boards, executive dashboards, knowledge repositories, release calendars, etc.
• Organize and facilitate all scrum meetings for each team (planning/pre-planning, daily standup, sprint demo and sprint retrospective).
Skills & Software Requirements:
Valid through: 8/21/2020
$100K — $150K
6 days ago