The Lawson Systems Admin installs, maintains, and supports enterprise applications. They ensure a high level of application availability and provide technical support to developers. They may implement additional functionality to supplement vendor supplied programs.
- Responds to users’ requests for assistance (Help Desk tickets; phone, email).
- Instructs users on correct system usage
- Troubleshoots and resolves system issues
- Communicates with vendors to resolve system issues
- Develops, tests, and implements system changes, upgrades, and patches
- Maintains System Design Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation
- Ensures proper backup of application data in compliance with PRA SOPs
- Can operate as a Technical lead for complex projects.
- BSc in Computer Science, or related area; or equivalent professional experience including application-specific employment related experience.
- Mandatory: 4+ years of hands on Infor Lawson experience including system administration, security and Lawson utilities
- Mandatory: Good technical knowledge and hands on experience using Lawson Process Flow and ability to build new workflows
- Mandatory: 4+ years of hands on experience in supporting Infor Lawson applications
- Mandatory: 2+ years of SQL development
- Some functional exposure to any of the following: Infor Lawson HR, Lawson Financials and or Lawson Supply Chain Management
- Strong troubleshooting expertise
- Hands on experience in creating technical specifications and Master data set up configurations
- At least two major ERP implementations or Upgrade experience
- Good hands on experience in querying the database
- Good communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working with diverse, remote teams
- Good understanding of Infor Lawson architecture
- Infor Lawson cloud experience (implementation or Support) especially multi-tenant GHR. preferred
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.