Prestigious Global Law Firm conglomerate seeks entrepreneur (CPA or MBA a +) with 10+ years (Law Firm experience a MUST) hands on and management skills to control expanding finance/accounting team. Participate in influencing the direction of the firm from growth, strategic/business planning and financialforecasting as an integral member of senior management.
- Responsible for entire accounting function; accounting, reporting, consolidated financial statements, P&L, general ledger, account reconciliation and month end close. Coordinate all financial operations from treasury/cash flow, revenue, profitability and sales analysis. Manage internal controls, GAAP, transaction processing and policies and procedures.
- Responsible for both business planning and capital budgets.
- Prepare all financial and regulatory/compliance reports for banks and partners.
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day activities of accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, cash disbursements/receipts as well as escrow and payroll.
- Involved in handling of capital leases for various existing and potential properties.
- Responsible for all documentation and preparation of supporting schedules to assist accountants in preparation of annual tax returns and audit work papers.
- Develop new and improve existing business processes and policies as well as systems throughout financial division.
- Work with outside CPA firms and tax consultants.
- Responsible for budget, strategic planning, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly reports and involved in special projects.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of all accounting and analytical processes.
Position will report to CFO and work closely with executive team. Act as efficiency and solutions expert. Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills. Must be able to interface with senior management and investment team. MS Suite and modeling skills. Any legal technology a +.
Please submit resume in Word doc format (Please NO pdf)
**AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**