- Minimum of 8 years experience involving production or manufacture of complex products; application of modern quality principals and methods including: quality management system standards, product and process controls, measurement and test, audits, statistical applications, corrective and preventive actions, and lean manufacturing to perform the complex tasks required for Falcon certification.
- Responsible for reporting assessment and evaluation results to senior program managers and customer representatives.
- Interface with a multi-disciplined team consisting of multiple Contractors and team members.
- Work with launch vehicle provider to schedule and track audits to be performed during rocket certification activities.
- Develop products such as data tables, audit checklists, presentations, and reports status to the customer.
- Compile and present weekly status charts of progress to AF leadership.See More
Valid through: 2020-4-8