Millennium Engineering and Integration is seeking Full-Time Launch Vehicle Project Engineers of various sub-system disciplines in the Centennial, CO area. The Launch Vehicle Project Engineer will support new entrant certification of launch vehicle sub-systems. The position supports the Launch Enterprise Directorate at the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC/LE) at Los Angeles Air Force Base.
- Develop products supporting technical reviews involving analysis/synthesis of numerous data sources allowing the certification team assess system level risks that inform the Govt in the decision to certify the New Entrant Launch System;
- Develop and present launch vehicle sub system design and process assessments
- Support design reviews in support of pre-Engineering Review Board and design review activities
- Work collaboratively with Manufacturing and Quality Engineers to assess impacts and risks of quality and manufacturing processes to sub system design and performance
- Interface with on-site certification representatives to include USAF, Government, New Entrant, FFRDC, and other Government agencies
- Apply company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews
Candidate Required Experience:
- BS in Engineering/Physics/Math disciplines
- 10 years' engineering experience (8+ yrs experience with MS technical degree) with launch vehicle systems /subsystems design and testing in one or more of the following areas: propulsion, engines (Liquid), avionics, structures, ordnance, software, and separation systems.