- Aids in the development and execution of launch site system requirements and operations audit plans
- Identifies, captures, and tracks launch site systems engineering risks and risk mitigation plans
- Support and assess new entrant day of launch activities
- Interface with multiple organizations and certification team members
- Develop and present technical summary reports
- Applies company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews.
- Reports to the Launch Complex lead on the status of launch site system engineering activities and products
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 10 years of experience in systems engineering activities applied to ground and launch site operations for aerospace systems
- BS degree in Engineering, Math, or Physical Sciences; will consider less experience in lieu of advanced degree (8years with MSdegree)
- Experience interfacing with computer-based database and schedule tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to travel up to 25% time.