This position will manage demand generation and the national program process for the HPS personal laser portfolio in the US market and will partner with the US product managers, business development, sales teams, finance and operational partners. As the subject matter expert, provide thorough elasticity analytics, market assessment, and competitive analysis. Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Lead personal laser demand program management of HP LaserJet and S-Print volume laser promotions to deliver share gains
- Define promotion strategy and work with partners from category, sales, marketing, operations and executive management to deliver revenue, GM and unit goals
- Manage demand generation spend within quarterly contra budget optimizing effective contra programs which address high growth and profit markets
- Partner with value laser program management to optimize HP laser sales across HPS and OPS HP Laser and S-Print portfolio.
- Drive volume S-Print and HP LaserJet online share growth through new demand program innovation
- Identify trends in printer purchase journey to establish and track new demand program opportunities
- Lead projects which involve cross functional coordination to provide continuous improvement in the demand program management processes
- Develop closed-loop post analysis for marketing/demand programs and identify/execute indicated actions
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in marketing or related field or MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Consumer and/or Commercial Partner management expertise. End User Acct management as an alternative.
Knowledge and Skills:
- IT industry knowledge.
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product and promotion value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, supply chain, marketing)