Larotrectinib Oncology Sales Consultant
5 - 7 years experience •
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Larotrectinib Oncology Sales Consultant ? Milwaukee, are to:
- Demonstrate a mastery of product clinical efficacy, and articulate a strong value proposition for the customer;
- Learn and retain in depth mastery of clinical knowledge for numerous tumor types with the goal of educating healthcare professionals on the important of diagnosing TRK fusion genetic mutations in tumors;
- Master clinical and technical knowledge related to oncology diagnostic testing (e.g., immunohistochemistry (IHC) and next generation sequencing (NGS) and how it fits in the treatment paradigm of TRK fusion tumors;
- Target, develop, assess and maintain a thorough understanding of accounts and key customers while maintaining a high level stakeholder position. Utilize strategic thought process in developing and maintaining key customer database;
- Master key account management, best practices and selling skills development;
- Liaise with other Bayer personnel to provide patient and reimbursement support while exceeding sales goal;
- Develop exceptionally well designed business plans aligned to brand strategic imperatives with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues, and the changing market landscape
- Remain patient focused with the ability to build and foster a strong positive relationship with the healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders that treat these patients;
- Exemplify strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Institutional sales approach; develop a long term plan to activate an account (i.e. get buy in for and uptake of TRK testing) via the various gatekeepers / influencers and opportunistically pull-through demand generation efforts with prescribers;
- Adhere to company and compliance guidelines, policy and procedures.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor?s Degree;
- Minimum 5years of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical, Dental or Diagnostic Selling experience;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid driver?s license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills;
- Passionate and self-motivated individual.
- Oncology or rare disease selling experience;
- Strong clinical expertise in various tumor types (niche tumors, CRC, lung, gist, sarcoma);
- Ability to sell in pediatric and adult oncology setting;
- Experience in launching new products and/or indications;
- Experience with selling a product in combination with a companion diagnostic and/or experience selling diagnostic or genomic testing;
- Academic institution or large oncology account selling and relationships;
- Familiarity with immunohistochemistry or next generation sequencing;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: Residence Based