Duties for Superintendents include:
- Responsibility to lead and manage subcontractors and train path employees,
- Oversee all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion for either public works projects, or private commercial work in multiple industries
- Safety Program Administration and Site Safety Responsibility,
- Customer Service Representation,
- QC Program Administration.
- Must have managed projects 8 million dollars or more
- Must have superintendent experience
- Report directly to the project manager
- Relocation help is available for the right candidate
We seek Superintendents who are the experts in electricalconstruction techniques, problem solving, and the technical experts of each facet of construction. This is an opportunity with one of the premier contractors in the state who has seen unbelievable growth over the last decade.