Job ID 3024330
Territory includes multiple states in the Southwest including, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
- Serves as the Sign & Decor product and solutions expert to their assigned partners for complex information regarding Latex and UV product, services, promotions, and configurations. Subject matter expert in all Latex and UV platforms as well as strong understanding of vertical markets in each category.
- Promotes HP Sign & Decor product offerings to become a strategic part of the partner's business and go to market strategy.
- May be brought in by partners to help sell and close HP Sign & Décor products to end-customers to accelerate close rates and market share
- Achieves assigned quota goals each quarter for all HP Sign & Decor products, services and supplies with each reseller and for each product platform.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, and manages Sign & Decor funnel and forecast thru SF.com on a weekly basis for deals with partners with 90% accuracy and transforms leads into joint sales activities and SOS advancement in order to close more business faster.
- Actively engages Sign & Decor resources and with HP senior executives in order to expand strategic relationships with the partners which ensures long-term business opportunities for Sign & Décor success as well as for the partners.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making Sign & Decor investments with the partners.
- Face to face selling with end users jointly with resellers as well as individually in order to improve close rates on all deals committed in the forecast.
- Establishes relationship with partner sales teams at all organization levels including senior executives.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level sales
- Capital Equipment Sales experience preferred
- High Financial Acumen and ROI experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, Printing Industry, competing vendors, and the overall Sign and Decor channel.
- Solid understanding of HP's Sign & Décor organization & operations, including key business objectives, and alignment with HP Sign & Decor go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation strategy, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of HP products, software, and services in the Sign & Decor space. Able to communicate the strengths of HP's offerings, and overcome any objections with resellers as well as the competitive threats.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships,.
- Partners effectively with others inside HP to ensure coordinated efficient account management approach.
- Solid joint understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners for long term success.