Large Enterprise Relationship Manager, Talent Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers. You will beresponsible for helping our customers effectively engage with theLinkedInnetwork using our professional talent solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients’ best interest in mind and act as theirinternal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
- Close business consistently at or above quota level
- Align to senior executives at our enterprise customers to elevate LinkedIn as a strategic partner
- Assess business impact of LinkedIn as aligned to customer priorities
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the customer base and build reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
- 8 +years of applicable salesexperience
- Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com platform
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- MBA degree or evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience with recruitment media and recruiting
- Experience working in the recruitment consulting or staffing industry
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read buyers
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors