Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Linguist you will perform a full range of activities in processing material or participating in situations requiring a general professional Linguist capability in one or more of the following languages:
• Translation, interpretation and transcription of work that is mostly information and non-technical in nature such as reports, memos, correspondence, audio, or oral communication.
• Gisting/summarization to identify and accurately summarize factual points as well as abstract concepts.
• Triage documentation to isolate pertinent factual and nuanced information.
• Interpret accurately with proper mode/register.
• Adhere to interpretation protocols.
• Review audio material with high-degree of accuracy and expression.
• General professional capability (3-3+ for translation or interpretation on Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale) in requisite professional disciplines.
• Good understanding of one or more regional dialect(s).
• Very good computer skills using MS applications and performing Internet research.
Security Requirements: USG customer issued TS w/SCI clearance.
Keywords: linguist, translation, interpretation, transcription.
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and seven to nine years of relevant experience, US citizenship and active security clearance.