Must Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the "Landscape Industry" to be considered.
Park West Companies is searching for talented individuals that are looking to start a career and to be part of an amazing company. We pride ourselves on our company culture, and every aspect of that culture is designed to bring out the best in our employees. Each and every team member embodies our core values of being positive, self-starting, and supportive, and we're always seeking to hire remarkable people to uphold those values and join our family
This position is responsible for leading all aspects of division operations to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction. This person will develop, train, coach, motivate and mentor a high performance team to meet division goals in Maintenance Gross Margin, Extra Revenue, Extra Gross Margin and Safety compliance.
- Plan and direct all operations and the delivery of maintenance services for the division.
- Labor management to meet weekly, monthly and annual budgets.
- Identify and implement efficiencies.
- Lead and motivate staff to achieve extras penetration goals.
- Supervise jobs and staff to ensure top quality landscape management.
- Hold staff accountable to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Branch is in compliance with all Safety measures.
- Achieve monthly and yearly goals of gross profit margin, growth, retention of existing customers, enhancements and safety.
- Administer monthly and annual budgets for all division maintenance services.
- Plan, direct, review and evaluate a large maintenance staff and their work.
- Make decisions and recommendations on personnel actions that relate to employment, promotion, demotion, retention and other matters.
- Evaluate policy and procedures for operations and make recommendations for change.
- Enforce policy and procedures for all maintenance functions within sphere of authority.
- Evaluate organizational, operational and maintenance services making recommendations to improve quality of the organization, operations and services.
- Maintain and coordinate effective working relationships with staff in other divisions- both maintenance and construction.
- Plan and develop service levels, program objectives, resource utilization, revenue generation and/or new costs.
- Coordinate projects with other divisions and departments.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied through effective communication and relationships.
- Execute compliance of contracts.
- Prepare clear, concise and thorough written correspondence.
Additional skills and/or areas of expertise:
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Must have intimate knowledge of the customer's needs.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and in speech.
- Must talk in a way the customer can understand.
- Solid understanding of Park West's core service principles.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Motivate, mentor and hold Branch staff accountable.
- Company truck
- Gas Card
- 401K program
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Smartphone, Laptop, Tablet
- $95,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year base + bonus