Role and Responsibilities
Project Manager is responsible for project profitability, cost control, reviewing client contracts, creating subcontracts, creating and monitoring written communications with the clients, architects, city personnel and subcontractors, and coordination, delegation, and management of the project engineers.
- Create and maintain plan folders for all assigned projects.
- Facilitate project start-up to include schedule of values, schedule and staffing.
- Review contract agreements ensuring scope of work and price is accurate prior to forwarding to Corporate.
- Monitor the project submittal process to ensure the timeliness of all necessary material and equipment.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the requirements of the general contract, thereby identifying changes, conflicts, etc. that are beyond the scope of work.
- Must have 3 years' experience in commercial landscape construction.
- Basic knowledge of reading and understand blueprint / plans / OST.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and Timberline).
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Landscape irrigation, plant knowledge, commercial landscape construction, understands OST software and can read blueprints / plans.
A great team attitude, works well with others and believes in the company culture.