LPA is seeking a passionate Project Manager to join our integrated team of architects, engineers, interior designers, landscape architects and master planners. As a participant in our uniquely collaborative design process, you will work hand in hand withcolleagues across disciplines on a wide variety of innovative, sustainable projects. Our award-winning projects aim to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
Landscape Architectural Project Manager Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture required
- 8+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Landscape Architectural license required
Landscape Architectural Project Manager Requirements:
- Proficiency in CAD and Microsoft products is required. SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: focused, articulate and motivated
- Knowledge in management of project business: scope, fee, schedule, work plans and budgets
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Ability to inspire collaboration between client and projects teams as the single point of contact
Landscape Architectural Project Manager Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager will work in unison with Project Architects and Project Designers to lead the project design
- Prepare schedules, budgets and work plan documents during all phases of the design process
- Review research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Process contractual and financial construction administration documents
- Mentor-ship form Managing Directors and Design Directors
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people's lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding workenvironment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.