Landscape Architect Project Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Summary: GAI Consultants, Inc. is the right place for talented and motivated individuals who seek to distinguish themselves in a company poised for growth. We work in a supportive environment headed by a dynamic leadership team that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration across all our offices. Now is the time to jump start your career with a rich pipeline of exciting projects that present professional creativity, long term security, and true career growth potential.
The Community Solutions Group at GAI Consultants is seeking a Senior Project Landscape Architect with five – ten (5-10) years of experience to add to our growing landscape architecture and urban design team. Experience with managing projects or otherwise providing project leadership and client management is desired. We work throughout Florida and in selected locations across the eastern United States. We are looking for high energy, design-oriented professionals to contribute across a broad range of project types including public, private and institutional clients.
Excellent salary and bonus potential
Excellent Paid Time Off allowance
Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) – GAI is 100% employee owned
401(k) retirement investment program with GAI match
Competitive health and dental insurance premiums
Flexibility in work hours
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptual design planning.
- Creation of graphic renderings and modeling.
- Construction documents assembly.
- Participation in teams and project meetings.
- Ability to manage projects, project budgets, and allocation of resources to a profitable result.
- Insure the design, implementation and other project outcomes meet the needs of the client.
- Maintain client relationships at the project level and across multiple client assignments, including securing new assignments from existing clients.
- Work directly with the Project Director throughout all phases of the design, management and implementation process.
- Utilize advanced principles, knowledge and applications of landscape architecture.
- Provide knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps that vary in nature and sequence, and coordinate with other related project team disciplines.
- Ability to work semi-independently following practice leader and client instructions.
- Participate in marketing and project pursuits.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Landscape Architecture or related field from an accredited college or university. Master’s degreepreferred.
- Current License to practice Landscape Architecture in the State of Florida.
- Five to ten (5-10) years of relevant work experience with increasingly progressive responsibilities over time.
- Advanced knowledge level of free-hand and digital rendering, site design, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, GIS, SketchUP and/or 3D Studio, BIM/Revit.