On any given day, you’ll:
- Lead project teams for a variety of client and project types.
- Develop, design, and plan project deliverables including:
- Analyze project data
- Develop master plans, studies, and reports
- Produce detailed plans of the site, including written reports, sketches, models, photographs, land-use studies, and cost estimates
- Prepare, coordinate, and complete construction document packages
- Develop plans, reports, and studies
- Observe and document site construction
- Collaborate with architects, planners, and engineers to create innovative and authentic design solutions.
- Attend meetings and workshops.
- Identify, market, and secure projects for private/public sector clients.
- Participate in project interviews and develop proposals, budgets, and project timelines.
- A bachelors or master’s degree in landscape architecture or a degree from a closely related field.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with public and private clients.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Ability to work effectively in both an independent as well as a collaborative team environment.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate graphically and verbally.
- Ability to secure work from new and existing clients to help grow our landscape design group.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of landscape architecture, urban design, and community engagement expertise are desirable, as is knowledge of park and recreation design.
- Wisconsin Landscape Architecture license.