The Portland office of Garvey Schubert Barer is seeking an experienced Land Use Attorney. The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience;
- A full portable book of business;
- Experience in all phases of urban, suburban and rural development, including land use applications and approvals, partitions and subdivisions, conditional use and other permits, nonconforming uses and development agreements, including interaction with local governments and land use hearings and appeals;
- Familiarity with Oregon land use system;
- Team player with strong advocacy and problem-solving abilities; and
- License to practice law in Oregon. Washington land use expertise and license to practice, a plus.
GSB values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, political ideology, familial relationships, or status in any other legally protected group.