A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are interested in being a part of our team, let’s talk about your career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for managing all aspects of land development projects to achieve quality, timing and budget specifications.
- Manage project budget, schedule, cash flow and development trades in accordance with Division goals
- Coordinate with municipalities and other government agencies from entitlement to final acceptance
- Manage trade bidding and contracting efforts
- Review design documents, site plans, improvement plans and plats for project coordination and accuracy.
- Check availability and location of all utilities, including sanitary sewer, water, gas and storm management.
- Check the cost involved in gaining access to these utilities as well as any development impact fees
- Manage field efforts related to storm water and air pollution compliance Coordinate contractors, inspectors, engineers, and master developers
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: Yes
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL:
MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build organizational talent
- Delegates work according to employee’s abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee’s performance and plans for compensation actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
(degree, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business Construction Management or equivalent
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Time in position: None
Primary Location Georgia-GA - Alpharetta
Unposting Date Ongoing