Our Land Development Group has long-term core clients who are developing some of the most interesting and challenging projects in the state ranging from public agency site development to larger, high end, mixed use and commercial projects.
While applying technical knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Be responsible for coordinating civil development service efforts with a team of Engineering, Planning and Survey leads including other in-house service groups.
- Be responsible for business development and project management within the Development Group.
- Be able to self-perform design and lead design teams consisting of engineers, surveyors, designers, drafters, and planning support personnel when required.
- Prepare and coordinate technical activities as well as peer review for Quality Control purposes.
- Lead agency interaction or partner with planning and surveying for acquiring needed permits and approvals.
- Prepare contracts, develop/manage project schedules and budgets for multiple part or entire projects.
- Communicate with clients, sub-consultants, contractors and others as required to complete projects.
- Coordinate construction and work in the field as needed for development projects.
- Idaho Professional Engineer license required to apply (or ability to obtain comity in Idaho required within two months of starting work).
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of project management and design experience in land development projects. (15-20 years would be ideal)
- Knowledge working with AutoCAD/Civil 3D is required.
- Experience in Design, Project Management, Client Management, and Business Development experience.