We are actively seeking a Land Development Project Manager to join our team of dedicated professionals in York, PA. As a Land Development Project Manager you will be responsible for land planning, engineering, land development, subdivision projects and clients of the land development service group in York, PA. The Land Development Project Manager is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of projects and assisting with new business development for the firm.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in subdivision, land planning and land development engineering including:
- Site layout and design
- Utility design
- Storm water management
- Erosion control
- Preparation of permit applications and engineering reports
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Registration of a Professional Engineering license and/or Landscape Architect license is required
- Understanding of municipal review, approval process, and ordinance application is required
- Full knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office Suite, computerized project management systems such as Deltek Vision, and various engineering applications is required
- Must have previous experience with client relationship development, proposal preparation, project budgeting and public presentations
- Must be a client-focused leader and team player possessing excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to travel to job sites, meetings, and other offices as necessary
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
Life at HRG
- HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including professional development opportunities and the support you need to define your own career path.
- As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Work/Life Balance. We recognize both are essential to uphold the morale of each employee-owner therefore, we offer flexible scheduling including half-day Fridays.
- HRG’s work is consistently recognized and awarded at both a regional and national level.