We are actively seeking a Land Development Project Manager to join our dedicated group of professionals in Lewisburg, PA. As a Land Development Engineering Project Manager, you are responsible for:
- Land planning
- Site engineering
- Land development
- Sub-division projects
- Client delivery and satisfaction
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assigning project tasks to staff
- Monitoring progress of project workload and adjust as needed
- Performing QA/QC and sealing plans and reports
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering License of Pennsylvania
- Eight (8)+ years' experience in subdivision, land planning and land development engineering including:
- Site layout and design
- Utility design
- Storm water management
- Erosion control
- Preparation of permit applications and engineering reports
- Understanding of municipal review, approval process and ordinance application
- Full knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office Suite, computerized project management systems such as Deltek Vision and various engineering applications
- A client-focused leader, team player, excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Previous supervisory or mentorship experience
- Requires travel to job sites, meetings and regional offices as necessary
- Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
Life at HRG
- HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including professional development opportunities and the support you need to define your own career path.
- As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Work/Life Balance. We recognize both are essential to uphold the morale of each employee-owner therefore, we offer flexible scheduling including half-day Fridays.
- HRG’s work is consistently recognized and awarded at both a regional and national level.