Land Development Engineer
5 - 7 years experience • Engineering Services
We seek a highly motivated Civil Engineering Project Manager in our Raleigh, NC & Wilmington, NC offices. Duties include but are not limited to marketing prospective and existing clients, writing proposals for engineering services, manage projects to ensure timely completion and budget compliance, client and regulatory coordination, construction observation, and managing sub consultants. Design responsibilities include but are not limited to layout, grading, erosion control, stormwater, waterline distribution, sanitary sewer collection, reports, and cost estimation. Project types include but are not limited to public, private, commercial, residential, educational, and industrial.
• 5 to 10 years related experience with an emphasis in Civil Engineering
• NC PE license required.
• Experience with applicable sitework permitting regulations.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal skills.
• Excellent technical writing skills
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• Master's degree in Civil Engineering is a plus, but not required.
Established in 1950 as a local engineering firm to provide engineering services in southeastern North Carolina, our Company has evolved into a multi-disciplined consulting engineering firm engaged in planning, studies, design, construction administration, special inspections and related services throughout the United States in the disciplines of civil engineering, structural engineering, coastal and marine engineering.
We have offices located in Wilmington, Raleigh, and Charlotte.