ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Land Combat SME.
- Twelve (12+) years of demonstrated relevant experience in the following with desired experience of more than 20 years:
- Operational EW experience and management of complex EW projects and programs at the Major Command (MAJCOM), Service, or Combatant Command (CCMD) level
- Developing detailed mission analysis and integration of resources to determine capabilities to meet the JEPAC mission
- Understanding of current service capabilities and tactics with knowledge of vulnerabilities in the presence of threat EW in order to make recommendations to service or joint tactics, weapon schools, or publications based on findings of JEPAC assessments
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of current National policy, Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO) strategy, and associated spectrum related publications
- Experience analyzing threat data and controlling receipt and dissemination of foreign intelligence information
- Ability to evaluate emerging EW threats in order to present findings, conclusions, and recommendations based on assessment results
- Conducting tactical, operational, and strategic level research concerning the impact of existing and emerging EW threats to joint operations
- Experience conducting studies, performing research, reporting, and making recommendations concerning instrumentation and test resources necessary to execute risk reduction and test events ensuring the coordination of communications, logistics, materiel, data collection and personnel training, issue and alternative definitions, and personnel requirements for each designated activity
- Experience working with partnering agencies that share interests in support of data collection, reduction, or JEMSO operations in conjunction with JEPAC assessments
- Operational employment experience of EW and Cyberspace Operations (CO)
- Training and certification as a Program Management Professional (PMP)