Labview Software Engineer
We are currently looking for a full-time LabVIEW Software Engineer. The qualified candidate must be a self-motivated individual who thrives in an environment that allows you to work both independently and collaboratively.
- LabVIEW Programming.
- Familiar withother programming languages such as C#, C++ or Java.
- Experiencewith hardware devices such as meters, PLC?s, and other serial communication devices.
- Develop and Design software applications for a variety of custom test equipment using a variety of technologies.
- Basic understanding of serial communications using various protocols such as Modbus, Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP and Serial.
- Data Acquisition and Control.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering or a related technical degree.
- LabVIEW Certification is desirable.
- Minimum of 2years experience developing in the LabVIEW environment.
- RSLogix Ladder Logic Programming.
- Modbus Protocol.
- Various ASCII Protocols.
- Strain Gauge/Load Cell Experience.
- PID Control Systems.
- cRIO Programming.
Perks and Benefits!
- We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 15 days paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Christmas break.
- Matching Simple IRA.
- Quarterly employee recognition program.
- Company golf league.
Job Type: Full-time
- C#, C++, JAVA: 5years
- Data Acquisition and Control: 5years
- PLC?s and other serial communication devices.: 5years
- Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP and Serial: 5years
- Test stand, automatic test equipment: 5years
- New Britain, PA
Required license or certification:
- Labview certification