Job Title: LabVIEW
Location : Houston,TX
Job Discription:(Please Ignore if not good match)
• Software development using LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA, NI RT.
• Good experience in Data Acquisition, National Instruments hardware(NI DAQ), Signal condition, Sensors, Bench top instruments programming and remote control, Software debugging, Integration and testing.
• Basic knowledge of signal processing and processing using NI LabVIEW functions
• Basic knowledge of industrial motor control and servo motor, switching contactors and relays, pneumatic system, hydraulic system, temperature control and measurement, pressure control and measurement, vibration test
• Basic knowledge of test system control panel design, Noise isolation, Grounding techniques, Design for Safety and Ergonomics requirements.
• NI LabVIEW certifications Certified LabVIEW AssociateDeveloper(CLAD) or Certified LabVIEW Developer(CLD) or Certified LabVIEW Architect(CLA) are optional
LabVIEW and DAQ
BE or equivalent