Job DescriptionSee More
Alion Science and Technology is seeking a qualified candidate for an Engineer with LabVIEW programming experience who enjoys systems level solution development, unique technical challenges, assignments spanning a broad range of application spaces, and also has the initiative to take on complex engineering projects and drive them to completion. You will ultimately be required to have a thorough understanding of National Instruments' LabVIEW software and available hardware.
- Engineering degree holder. Desired Major(s) - Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology.
- Prefer 5+ years' experience, however, will consider other candidates with appropriate related experience.
- NI LabVIEW, TestStand, VeriStand, C, C++, C#, .NET, and/or PLC programming experience.
- Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) or LabVIEW Architect (CLA), or equivalent experience without the certification.
- Electronic hardware experience (analog, digital, embedded, and mixed signal).
- National Instruments PXI, cRIO, and cDAQ experience.
- Functional test development experience (Application simulation via h/w and s/w).
- Experience with requirements analysis and tracking
- Test strategy development (test sequencing/data collection).
- Application of control systems (PC-based/embedded) to machine automation.
- Must be a self-starter, have the ability to consistently deliver at a high level with minimum supervision and maintain continuous communications with subordinates, peers and upper management personnel
- Ability to negotiate through conflicting demands for resources and manage time to drive overall organizational success
- Ability to evaluate tools and processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience developing software in a team environment using version control, build automation, bug tracking, and similar processes/technologies
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance, with enhance security.
Security Clearance: Secret
Valid through: 4/2/2021