Medsphere positively impacts patient care by delivering award-winning healthcare IT solutions and software for providers of every size and budget.
We are an accomplished organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. We love working here because we care about each other and about the people who benefit from our products.
Medsphere’s CareVue EHR provides comprehensive clinical support in acute care and inpatient behavioral health settings, enabling better patient care and lower costs for community hospitals, inpatient behavioral health facilities and physician practices.
We are searching for someone who will be responsible for managing the implementation planning, data acquisition, and deployment for the Medsphere Laboratory Software Solution.
As a Lab Software Consultant at Medsphere, you’ll get to:
- Manage Medsphere deployment process, including involvement in responding to customer proposals, sales demonstrations of functionality, implementation planning, implementation methodology development by phases, and successful transition to customer support.
- Assist with other application solutions on an as needed basis.
- Utilize industry standard best practice methodologies for implementation, including incorporation of business and clinical workflow processes.
- Use industry best practices and standards in the development of Medsphere Training program for Laboratory, including curriculum, content and collaterals.
- Assist with hiring, training, and management of full-time and selected partner teams.
- Participate in Medsphere Support Operations.
- 5 years experience in successful team participation and/or management
- Registered Medical Technologist or Laboratory Technician with experience in Laboratory project implementation / management, documentation, training, and support
- A creative and innovative team player with the proven ability to build good relationships with internal and external contacts / customers, diplomacy, flexibility, and a passion for service
- Proficiency with software applications that support management responsibilities
- Effective project management skills with strong detail oriented follow through
- Broad knowledge of organizational communications theory and techniques
- An initiator, pro-active in attaining goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently, coordinate work activity, and interact effectively with people
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing – excellent presentation skills
- Ability to structure activities and guidance for others to provide effective task performance
- Ability to analyze, comprehend and apply information / data in professional manner
- Ability to provide leadership for accomplishment of organizational goals and objectives
- Ability to manage complex and difficult situations and personalities as they arise
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
- Health, vision, dental, 401k, and all the other necessary benefits