$80K — $100K *
Provides managerial oversight for a department of the clinical laboratory. Duties may include multiple departments and more than one location. Provides operational and technical oversight within these sections. Reports directly to the Regional Laboratory Director and works closely with the Medical Director, and Supervisory team to formulate section activities, modify, and implement test procedures and policies, and maintain adherence to all regulatory (TJC, CAP, CLIA) regulations. Acts as a laboratory resource for hospital staff (e.g. physicians, nursing, etc.). Participates in the planning and execution of department projects and service goals. Assists the Regional Director in the development and adherence to the departmental budgets (salary, non-salary, revenue) and is accountable to managing to their budget in each area.
Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree is highly preferred.
• Minimum of two (2) years previous supervisory experience in a clinical laboratory or equivalent.
• Five (5) years previous supervisory experience in a clinical laboratory + managerial experience in a clinical laboratory. (Preferred)
• Capable of providing an outstanding customer service experience for patients and staff.
• May be required to learn and/or be proficient in multiple department-specific functions, systems, and/or processes.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments/department leaders/Administration
Valid through: 8/21/2020