$100K — $150K *
About The Position
The Labor Relations Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership with advice and counsel regarding the interpretation of labor-management agreements, company policies, work practices, and supplementary agreements.
Key responsibilities include:
● Perform all relevant Labor Relations duties: advise all levels of management and union officials in development, application, and interpretation of labor relations policies and practices and representing the Company in the grievance-arbitration procedure.
● Assist the chief spokesperson with the preparation and negotiation of labor agreements as “second chair” for multiple labor agreements. Act as chief spokesperson, as assigned.
● Assist and oversee fact-finding process and provide input when necessary to investigations for site grievances and employee disciplinary issues.
● Assist in ensuring compliance with labor agreements and company rules; to avoid unnecessary litigation.
● Participate in projects and other special assignments as necessary.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in Labor Relations, Human Resources or other related discipline. Seven or more years of related experience required (e.g., labor contract negotiation and administration, labor strategy, human resources, employee relations, supervising unionized employees). An advanced degree in Labor Relations, Human Resources or related discipline may substitute for two years of required experience. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 11 years relevant Ameren field operations experience (e.g., gas/electric operations, power plant, nuclear) with a minimum of five years as an Ameren operations first line supervisor of union employees.
Valid through: 3/8/2021
$100K — $150K
13 days ago