Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring Labor and Employment Lawyers to join us with:
- 4+ years of legal experience focused within the labor and employment space
- Experience representing employees and/or employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour matters, noncompete and nonsolicitation, and whistleblower actions
- Experience maintaining legal compliance with policies and procedures, partnering with Human Resources on disciplinary action, employee handbook development, managing outside counsel, and employee counselling
- Knowledge of new laws, regulations, and industry standards within the labor and employment space
- Active membership in the Pennsylvania state bar required.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Advising and counselling business leaders on employment-related matters, representing on all employee-related litigation, and ensuring legal compliance
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions to HR or employee-related matters