We are looking for Labeling Supervisor for our client in Costa Mesa, CA
Job Title: Labeling Supervisor
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Manage labeling team and drive labeling design and solution activities
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a small team within Labeling.
- Develop team members to increase business acumen and functional skills.
- Deliver labeling solutions per policies and procedures.
- Plan and direct assigned operational and/or project activities with the accountability for successful completion of assigned deliverables per priority mechanism.
- Drive labeling design and solution activities for product labels,instructions for use (IFU) and other forms of regulated labeling materials
- Educate, train, and guide stakeholders to provide accurate information in support of successful labeling changes and new label development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g., BU, Labeling Partner team) to define and develop new labeling and labeling content changes
- Identify opportunities and lead the implementation of changes to drive improvements.
- Sustain production flow by monitoring process, providing input and reporting on performance metrics.
- Resolve design operations problems by analyzing data, investigating issues; and identifying, recommending and leading the implementation of solutions.
- Initiate root cause investigations for labeling operations driven non-conformances and CAPA investigations and ownership.
- Develop labeling operations metrics and lead the execution of operations quality initiatives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for successful implementation of labeling changes in packaging operations
- Proven successful project management leadership skills
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Extensive understanding of Labeling procedures while defining team operating standards and ensuring essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
- Knowledge of financial mechanism that relates to Labeling
- Demonstrated skill set to manage assigned team and provide coaching and feedback, including responsibility for all employee actions including hire/fire authority and partnering withHR on all aspects of employee relations
- Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that clearly demonstrate the value to the business
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
- Adherence to quality system, global and regional Labeling standards and regulations
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
- Primarily interacts with internal subordinates and other supervisors
- Typically interacts with external suppliers, vendors and/or customers
- Share information and provides basic problem solving solutions; gains cooperation of others, conducts presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules
- Dedicated to quality client service and pro-active and responsive to client needs.
- Develop peer, cross functional and cross business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degreerequired; masterspreferred - 3+ years of experience in labeling/regulated industry.
- High possibility to get perm