We are looking for ??Labeling Specialist for our client in Mounds View, MN
Job Title: Labeling Specialist
Job Location: Mounds View, MN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 2 year of exp.
- This position will be responsible for supporting the development of medical device package labeling and driving consistency and accuracy of format and content across all products and locations.
- Performs a wide variety of complex duties, under general supervision, in all areas related to labeling. Including but not limited to: developing label design templates and testing, creation and approvals of design documentation, proofreading, leading label review activities, maintaining and improving labeling processes and communicating to global stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in labeling, package engineering, publishing or relevant industry
- Creates or supports development of various required labeling components, including labeling design input requirements (DIR), component specifications, template designs and final label image specifications.
- Develops plan, manages and monitors timelines and process of new and revised labeling ensuring all deadlines are met
- Reviews, and releases labeling for package labels, cartons and other related materials ensuring that they meet all documented design inputs
- Understands labeling system requirements and is comfortable designing templates and troubleshooting the functionality of existing templates
- Identifies potential improvements to the labeling development processes, systems, tools and/or policies
- Coordinates the translations of package labeling through internal or external sources
- Works with labeling system database(s) related to development of required label information
- Experience using/developing systems to compile and relay information
- Experience in proofreading/editing
- Previous database driven labeling system experience (Prisym 360, Transform) in a regulated industry
- Previous Package labeling experience
- Experienceworking with Adobe Illustrator and/or othergraphic design programs
- Some basic programming skills, understands networks and servers
- Knowledge of US and international medical device regulations and standards, especially those related to labeling
- Ability to communicate effectively in multi-discipline, cross cultural environment and levels of organization
- Prior experience in a medical device
- Experience in labeling, package engineering, publishing or relevant industry
- Comfortable learning and using new computer systems and programs
- Experience working in business systems including Excel and other Microsoft
- Experienceworking with global teams
- BA or BS Degree in Packaging, English, Technical writing/Editing, Graphic design or computer science