Santa Clara, CA
Industry: Engineering Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 261 days agoby Bajrang Yadav
Job Title:Lab Test Engineer
Location: Santa Clara,CA
Job Discription:(Please Ignore if not good match)
- Detailed log analysis of Protocol stack (all RATs) and Physical Layer/ Firmware (LTE) issues.
- Identifying functional, Crash and performance issues by analyzing logs from internal teams and external Customers.
- To provides Detailed technical support To internal and external Customers.
-Work in a team environment with other software specialists To investigate, ensure root cause analysis, technical reporting and subsequent solutions.
-team player, independent, self-starter, adaptable To rapidly changing market requirements, with prioritization skills required.
Keywords: LTE Protocols, modem, Network Simulators (CMW 500, Agilent 8960, Anite, Anritsu)
- Familiarity in modem/platform debugging environment.
- Familiarity with communication test equipment (CMW 500, Agilent 8960).
- Prior experience in GCF/PTCRB/IOT/Operator testing.
- Familiarity in power saving, audio architecture and IPC
College Graduate in MS - Electrical or Computer science