We are looking for Lab Technician for our client in Warsaw, IN
Job Title: Lab Technician
Job Location: Warsaw, IN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Provide QA technical and compliance expertise in establishing and assuring quality system objectives.
- Assure compliance to applicable regulations.
- Lead CAPA/NCR Process and web based application system improvement efforts and CAPA Review Meetings.
- Be the Quality Representative for CAPA and NCR, responsible for timely closure of CAPA/NCR and escalation of issue to Management.
- Participate in inspection readiness activities and process improvements
- Lead problem-solving teams through root cause investigations and failure analysis to implementation and final verification Be Responsible for compliance with applicable Regulatory Requirements, JJSV policies and procedures
- Able to applyRisk Management requirements to product life cycle management, validation, post market surveillance, manufacturing indicators, CAPAs, Health Hazard Evaluations (HHE), etc.
- Actively participate on cross-functional team projects in a structured business environment in accordance with internal procedures and external regulations.
- Make decisions that are aligned with management objectives regarding work processes, plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives
- Track and report progress on CA
- PA and NCR, departmental commitments by reviewing schedules and due dates, identifying risks, and assisting teams with contingency plans
- Provide training on CAPA/NCR process and systems on an ongoing basis
- Assist department and project leaders in developing and reporting appropriate performance and quality metrics