We are looking for Lab Technician for our client in ?Palo Alto, CA
Job Title: Lab Technician
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Responsible for engineering test setup, data collection, and documentation.
- Debug and rework Mechanical and Electronics parts.
- Responsible for internal testing throughout product development.
- Ensure lab spaces are clean and organized for space efficiency.
- Maintain the procurement, inventory of all laboratory tools, and supplies.
- Work with device rack owners to make test device racks more robust and stable.
Here are some skills to look for in the lab technician requirements:
- Experience of Soldering, PCB troubleshooting
- Experience Reading Schematics diagram
- Experience of using Lathe machine, Multimeter?
?We need two types of lab technicians:
- Lab tech with good experience in Soldering, board rework, machine tools, lathe machine, hand tools, building test fixtures, SolidWorks
- Lab tech with good experience in Soldering, board rework, Networking, Network/System admin activities, knowledge of Networkrouters, servers, IP, DHCP