Position Title: Lab Technician
Position Number: 269154
Location: Medina, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Lab Tech, MS Office 2003, SOP
Sr. Calibration Technician
Contract Start: ASAP
Duration or End Date: 12months
Location: Medina, NY 14103
Responsible for performing maintenance, testing, troubleshooting, calibration and repair on a variety of circuits, components, analytical equipment and instruments for laboratory and manufacturing equipment. Prepares technical reports, perform trending on equipment and processes, and determines acceptability of product and processes based on data analysis and specifications.
• Follows sequence of testing from calibration procedures for instruments and equipment and ensures all tasks are performed in compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
• Creates and maintains equipment file for each piece test / manufacturing equipment requiring calibration.
• Sets up standards and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate, and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
• Applies formulas to solve problems in measurements and calibrations.
• Assists engineers in evaluation plans and procedures, to maintain precision accuracy of measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment.
• Ensures all tasks are performed in compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
• Serve as a technical resource on metrology issues.
• Basic understanding of metrology with an ability to deal with moderately complex processes and procedures.
• Must be able to demonstrate judgment and initiative in problem resolution.
• Must be able to work unsupervised.
• Good communication, organizational, and detail oriented skills.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.