- Design and implement Rackware’s next generation IT infrastructure.
- Develop process improvements and other enhancements that improve operational efficiency as well as ensure data security.
- Installation, configuration, administration of local servers, workstations, and associated peripheral equipment.
- Integration of RackWare products into our lab environment.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for Windows, Linux, Virtual environment.
- Local technical point of contact for enterprise-wide IT projects.
- Manage company VOIP phone system, Wired and wireless access systems.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills, a solid understanding of operating systems, virtual environments, and general understanding of LAN/WANnetworking.
- Strong familiarity with windows, Linux, virtual environments, public clouds, storage systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service oriented.
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as Professional Service -a huge plus!
- BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or related plus five years of experience in the position offered.
- RackWare is a venture funded company focused on delivering solutions to easily and cost-effectively enable the use of cloud for today’s enterprises. The company was founded by entrepreneurs with extensive experience delivering enterprise-class products in the server, storage, network, and virtualization markets.
- RackWare brings intelligence and automation to the cloud, to improve availability for enterprises, provide greater flexibility for enterprise IT users, and reduce costs for enterprise IT providers.
- The RackWare approach enables users to dynamically scale physical, virtual, and cloud resources across private and public environments as computing needs fluctuate.