Our Support Engineers work with our customers everyday. They are the main interface between customers and our engineering organization. In this role, you will take on challenging issues that our customers face, and work towards resolution hand-in-hand with our other engineers. As a Support Engineer, you will get the opportunity to shape our customers' experiences with the nuts and bolts of our product, as well as help define our support processes. You should be comfortable at the intersection of systems, deep learning, customers, and engineering.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience as a tier 2 support engineer - able to dive into code, handle customer escalations, and drive to resolution in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrable focus on the customer, including the ability to see past individual break/fix incidents to understand the customer’s setup and requirements, and the ability to build relationships with engineers from the customer.
- Ability and desire to occasionally work in the Determined codebase to tackle bug fixes, supportability improvements, and features.
- Theoretical knowledge of machine learning is desired, but not required
- Familiarity with hardware performance, HPC and/or scientific computing