KYC Operations Professionals
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional KYC Operations professionals to join our ranks with:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent academic credentials
- Minimum 3 years of experience with AML/BSA/KYC due diligence requirements
- Ability to assess AML, regulatory and reputational risk
- Ability to prioritize work, create a plan, and manage pipeline based on data analysis
- Experience in client relationship management
- Experience in project management or pipeline management
- No JDrequired
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Serve as a single point of contact for KYC Operations team to manage front office and client interaction and escalation
- Prioritize book of work, create execution plans and optimize pipeline of client due diligence requests based on available data and metrics
- Engage clients to obtain requisite KYC due diligence information, manage outstanding requests
- Ensure client KYC profiles are completed according to execution plans and meet regulatory timeline
- Discuss and escalate with Compliance complex issues surrounding client types and structures, financial products and services, and other AML risk-related issues
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2, (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Time