Our Kronos System Administrator provides technical expertise in analyzing, designing, implementing, and maintaining Kronos based applications in support of CCS operational needs. This position utilizes knowledge and experience with a variety of human resources, benefits and payroll concepts, practices, and procedures to identify needs and create solutions to resolve them.
Our Kronos System Administrator provides both day to day support, strategic planning and design of current and future Applications to support all aspects related to HR and Payroll operations within the company; administers the Kronos HR and Workforce Central system, and acts as a technical lead for all systems and applications; provides management support for all projects and initiatives providing a structured and value added HR systems architecture; interfaces and collaborate with IT, HR, and Payroll resources in managing vendor and contractor relationships.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, or other applicable field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with HRIS systems.
- Minimum three (3) years with Kronos HRIS systems.
- Strong understanding of HRIS databasedesign, database tools, Windows Server hardware and software platforms.
- None required.
- Develops, modifies and maintains Kronos HR and WFC 6.3 and 8.0 applications configurations including but not limited to: Maintenance of Pay Rules. Setup and maintenance of PTO accruals. Design, creation and maintenance of system interfaces. Design, creation, and maintenance of WTK Reporting interfaces. Design and configure attendance rules.
- Leads administration of Kronos HR and WFC 6.3 and 8.0 applications and platforms, including database and table maintenance, application maintenance and upgrades, licenses, and platform maintenance and upgrades.
- Acts as IT liaison to HR and Payroll for HRIS system. Provides technical resource support for ancillary HR application owners and HR initiatives.
- Creates and technical documentation including requirements analysis, data flow diagrams, software/configuration specifications, operational procedures, and other related documentation.
- Execute Kronos application administration tasks, including system configuration setting, Kronos and associated software application administration, troubleshooting, and system maintenance.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.