At XPO Logistics, we know that technology drives our success. As the ERP Business Analyst, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our continued success. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Provide functional leadership for the applications and processes related to time and attendance systems
- Manage system changes and integrated testing
- Support production environments, perform process and data modeling and conduct business rule analysis
- Analyze and develop solutions for defect corrections and enhancements
- Perform project management functions
- Design solution and writes process documentation and technical/functional specifications
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of systems development and implementation experience
- 5 or more years supporting Kronos Workforce Central (WFC)
- Experience implementing Kronos Workforce Central (WFC) 7.0 and above including, but not limited to, Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) and Kronos clocks
- Experience implementing and supporting large and complex employee associate environment that includes multi-country presence, various workforce classifications (e.g., permanent, hourly, temporary, contract), and multiple time rules (e.g. pay, overtime, accrual policies, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience managing medium-sized information technology projects
It’d be great if you also have:
- ISO 20000 foundation
- Project management certification
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list, and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.