Supports the CVN class aircraft carriers by providing on-site/off-site technical support for all CT1 Initiatives including providing Knowledge Management, Learning Organization, Process Improvement, Facilitation, and Administrative expertise to the CT1 KSNs, Process Review Teams, or Working Groups as assigned. Job location Norfolk VA
- Candidate will provide Knowledge Management, Learning Organization, Process Improvement, Facilitation, and Administrative expertise to the CT1 KSNs, Process Review Teams, or Working Groups as assigned.
- Apply knowledge management principles to the Knowledge Sharing Networks, Process Review Teams, or Working Groups as assigned.
- Train and encourage the use of the SharePoint, discussion forum, and Proven Practice Replication System.
- Assist with planning, attending (if local), and facilitating Retrospect meetings, Peer Assists, After Action Reviews, and Hot Washes as requested.
- Develop and maintain a Knowledge Map, Set-up meetings, create templates, and focus the group on work that will: Develop and implement exercises that promote KSN members to practice Personal Mastery; assist the KSN in building a Shared Vision; ensure efforts of the KSN are consistent with the CT1 Shared Vision; set-up meetings that expose and contrast KSN member Mental Models; set-up meetings that promote both advocacy and inquiry and train the KSN members on skillful discussion and dialogue that will lead to Team Learning; and foster Systems Thinking in evaluating KSN problem definitions and process improvements.
Candidate will have to interface with Type Commander, shipyard facilities, various program managers, and ship’s force therefore must have exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of five years of related experience.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Secret Security Clearance is required. U.S. Citizenship required.