Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (Recruiting Process Outsourcing) firm specializing in all areas of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition/Recruiting. Our core expertise is in the area of HR Consulting, Staff Augmentation, Recruiting from A – Z, and Professional Services.
We attribute our record of growth to our thriving base of highly motivated, results-driven management team, employees, and consultant. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great customer service and the willingness to learn, then we want to talk to you!
We have a customer that has the below need for a perm position at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Aberdeen, Maryland. Must possess a minimum of an active Top Secret clearance.
Join OMNI Technologies team to help promote and assist with the use of internal knowledge management tools while developing and implementing repeatable knowledge management processes for continual process improvement.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a government and commercial environment with interviewing business and technical leaders to gather and clarify business process requirements
- Experience working in a complex technology or Enterprise solutions and systems implementation environment
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience with definition and tailoring of software processes for a project team or for a software engineering activity, including requirements engineering and design
- Knowledge of methods to plan and perform the software measurement process
- Knowledge of systems engineering methodologies to interpret and identify relationships between systems and processes
- Ability to communication effectively with technical or IT process and business owners
- Ability to lead small teams in data collection, assessment, and improvement of software processes
- Ability to establish and provide organizational procedures and standards for software process improvement
Key Job Functions:
Our client seeks an experienced Knowledge Management Specialist to provide technical expertise to help enable the collaboration of operational data and providing leadership with relevant information to make informed decisions.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with developing and promoting knowledge management best practices within the Command and service as a resource for internal business process design and development
- Integrate information from departments and function throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information with the internal business partners and external clients
- Train and educate front-end users of the knowledge management tools
- Develop reports to support operations, write knowledge content, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives, or enhancements as required
- Monitor solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized, facilitate the development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation
- Support all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials
- Collaborate across many business units to communicate complex concepts
- Perform gap analysis between business requirements and existing procedures and skill sets
- Designing process and system improvements to increase productivity and reduce cost
An individual must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- US. Citizen
- Pass a background investigation
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Cyber Security or related field preferred (experience can be substituted for educational requirements)
- Possess a Top Secret clearance
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a knowledge management specialist
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
· Up to 5% travel
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high