Reporting to the Vice President of Membership and Customer Platforms, the Knowledge Management Specialist will support the development and adoption of customer service platforms and knowledge sharing critical to GSUSA and nationwide council staff, as well as provide capacity building to multiple projects that support functions for ongoing training of councils for the CEI initiative.
They collaborate with staff throughout the organization and with local councils to ensure the healthy scaling of effective business practices throughout our network of 112 councils.
This specialist oversees the Knowledge Management enterprise business process work-streams for Girl Scouts of the USA (National Organization) and 112 local Girl Scouts councils across the country.
This role will reside in the Customer Office department with a focus on supporting councils and other constituents in delivering Girls Scouts programming to girls.
- Assist in developing and delivering staff trainings.
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness for disseminating best practices and changes to processes (relative to CEI) across GSUSA and the Movement.
- Serve as thought leader on customer service and training implementation systems.
- Standardize national communication protocols and technology systems.
- Deliver trainings for knowledge sharing tools and technology.
- Help identify and standardize national communication protocols and technology systems used for sharing data across the Girl Scouts Movement.
- Provide case management support for knowledge sharing tools.
- Support facilitation of the Council Thought Partner group for WalkMe.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Adult Learning, Knowledge Management, customer care or related fields strongly preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Knowledge Management, customer care or case management.
- Proven experience with identifying and implementing industry best practices in developing professional trainings for adults.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent working skills with MS Office Suite of tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with data analysis and recommendation.
- Experience using Salesforce.
Job ID 2017-1168