Are you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Intermedia has established itself as a leading provider of cloud communications and collaboration tech that allows companies to connect better. We have a strong track record of growth, profitability, and creating an environment where everyone matters. Everyone. While we are fast-paced and admittedly a bit intense, we promise that you won’t be bored. You will find Intermedia is a place where you can indulge your passion for creating and supporting great cloud technology. What’s more, we always look to promote from within and have many employees who have been with us 10, 15, and 20+ years!
Culture at Intermedia is built on teamwork and transparency. We hold each other accountable and always have each other’s back!
Are you ready to make your mark?
About The Role:
At Intermedia, knowledge is a key differentiator for our Client Services team in delivering the highest levels of support to our customers and partners. Our partner-centric model requires they have the same just-in-time access to relevant knowledge articles, customized for their brand, the regions and the customers they serve.
We are embarking on a journey to automate, modernize and transform Intermedia’s partner and customer Support experience using omni channels to share this knowledge in a more scalable manner. As Intermedia’s Digital Content Manager, you will execute on the strategy to ensure one of our most valuable assets is fully integrated into the Support organization as a primary resource for enabling our ecosystem. This role joins the Client Service Training team reporting to the Sr. Director and is critical in supporting Intermedia’s continued growth.
The ideal candidate blends expertise in digital content, user-centric design, search engine optimization to put the right knowledge in the hands of our Support staff, our customers and partners. You excel at collaborating with cross-functional teams, focusing on project specifics and the bigger picture simultaneously, identifying gaps and opportunities to develop content models that are flexible and anticipate future needs.
This role can be based in one of our offices in U.S. or remote (U.S. and Canada).
What you will be doing:
Knowledge Management System Implementation and Management:
- Support and execute on strategic vision to deliver on Intermedia’s knowledge management system (KMS) business goals for our Client Services organization. Business metrics include First Call Resolution, Case Deflection, etc.
- Help design, implement and integrate the Support agent and customer/partner user experiences for how knowledge articles are used within the larger Support structure (i.e. Digital Assist, Guided Assist)
- Work side-by-side with current Knowledge Base administrator to define and execute on a knowledge base migration strategy including mapping, tagging and archiving of data.
- Define and implement a global approach to content localization and translation for Intermedia customers and partners
- Define functional success criteria, build Knowledge Management Reporting, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & dashboards collecting analytics on content relevance, related articles as it relates to Support cases.
- Support an internal and external change management and communication plan to ease the transition to the new KMS
- Provide training and support for Operational readiness across the organization
- Align with the CRM Director on post-launch optimization, future KMS requirements for the phased rollout of the larger CRM implementation
- Create and implement content architecture to organize and segment content by product type, internal/external users, private label, region, etc.
Content Authoring and Management:
- Define and implement an end-to-end content authoring and approval workflow using a KCS-centric approach
- Create authoring templates for different content types leveraging a KCS model that leverages cross-organizational internal SMEs and external SMEs
- Collaborate with content creators from internal (Product Management, Training, Customer Success, Worry Free VoC, Onboarding, Support, etc.) and external teams (partners, customers) to curate and publish knowledge articles per defined processes and standards.
- Define and manage a content governance framework to ensure authors adhere to quality standards and keep their content up to date for targeted audiences and regions. This includes release readiness, article archiving, and taking actions on customer feedback.
- Improve digital content discoverability through search optimization, navigation, personalization, automation, and other strategies.
- Establish a rewards and recognition (gamification) framework around knowledge contribution.
What you will bring to the role:
- 8+ years of experience leading and managing a Knowledge Management Systems initiative and program in an innovative, high-tech industry, with a proven ability to lead and execute on strategic and tactical business objectives specifically for industry-standard Support metrics such as case deflection. Oracle Foundation Module preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in two or more of these areas: content governance and management, content personalization and relevance, system workflow optimization, system guided support, and search engine optimization.
- UI/UX background in designing and implementing user persona workflows for easy, just-in-time access to digital knowledge assets as part of a defined workflow
- Experience applying Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) principles and driving the change internally across the organization for implementing this model.
- Ability to drive content value and adoption through omni channels such as Digital Assist, Guided Assist, etc.
- Proven success building stakeholder relationships and managing expectations, achieving consensus or compromise to meet current project goals and anticipate future needs.
- Manages multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, with an agile approach that adapts to changing timelines and requirements while ensuring high-quality results.
- Strong analytical mindset to synthesize and drive actions with data.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; can confidently communicate and present ideas to management and staff
- Thrives on working under pressure in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change.
- Identifies emerging content trends to generate forward-looking strategies to support business goals, to fuel innovation, and to keep our experience on the cutting edge.
- Project Management Certified
- Oracle Certification
- KCS Certified
- Search engine optimization, intelligent search, artificial intelligence
- Call Center operations
- Telecommunications industry
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Opportunity
We hire, promote, and compensate employees based on their ability to perform their job responsibilities, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law (collectively referred to in our Code of Conduct as “Protected Classes”). We do not tolerate employment discrimination in the workplace, and we are committed to making reasonable accommodations for identified disabilities or other limitations as required by all applicable laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.